This is a SELF-STUDY module type course. Participants will be presented with a PowerPoint presentation divided into chapters. Each chapter contains an exams where participants must achieve a minimum grade of 60% to progress to the next chapter.
YOU HAVE THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE TIME OF PURCHASE TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE.
CPE credits for MISTI's Online Self Study courses are NOT NASBA certified CPE certificates. You will receive a completion certificate upon finishing the course for the stated number of credits. Some organizations will not accept CPE certificates that are not NASBA certified. Please inquire about the requirements of your organization for more details. Only the registered participant will receive a completion certificate. Online self study courses are intended for a single participant. Group discounts are available. For more information please contact our Customer Service Department at 508-879-7999 ext. 501.
- To develop an understanding of the methods used by internal auditors to perform effective audits
- To study the tools required to document and evaluate internal controls
- To gain insight into the techniques required to perform field work
- To review communication skills associated with internal auditing
Table of Contents
- Internal Auditing
- Contemporary Internal Auditing
- Planning and Preliminary Fieldwork
- Documenting Internal Controls
- Audit Findings
- Fieldwork Techniques
- Audit Findings
- Workpaper Techniques
- Audit Reports
- Effective Audit Communications
- Assessment Strategies
- Internal Auditing Events
Copyright Notice No part of any MIS Training Institute course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without written permission from MIS Training Institute.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate CPE Certificate of Completion Self Study - 9 CPEs
Your cart is empty